Google
 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just Rambling 4/8/2008

Thing 2 is trying to make it difficult for me to type but I'm going to try anyway. She thinks the only reason I exist is to feed and pet her.

I've been kind of busy with the finger puppets and have some more patterns to post later, just too lazy to do it right now. I have jury duty Friday, I wonder how much yarn I should take with me? I guess I'll just make sure I have a lot to do in the car just in case I have a lot of waiting around to do.

I've been making little hug pillows today for Cooper Hospital in Camden, NJ. They're small pillows for new moms that had a C-section. They're held over the stitches when mom coughs. Having been there myself I remember holding a pillow there made it a lot less painful.

Even though I live in MO now, I grew up in NJ. My mom went to nursing school at Cooper and met my dad while she was there. She never finished her training because married women weren't allowed to back then. So there's family history there which is why I chose to support this particular hospital. It is also the April project in my All_Crafts_4_Charity Yahoo group. For more info on the hospital you can go here. You can also join the CaringForCooper Yahoo group.

I was talking to a friend of mine today and hope I might have interested her in doing some charity crafting, since (hopefully) she'll be visiting here soon I thought I'd say Hi, Hi Nanette!!

No comments: