Google
 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Novelty Yarn Scrunchies Free Crochet Pattern


These are so simple I can hardly call them a pattern, but I'll tell you how they are made any way. These are all made with different novelty yarns. The first two are fun fur, the second two are made from two different yarns I bought in a bag of yarn at a thrift store, not even sure what to call them. The bottom ones are made with a varigated boucle yarn.
The pattern is quite simple, you can experiment with hook sizes and the number of chains you use to get the effect you want.
Small amount of novelty yarn
Elastic hair band
Attach yarn to hair band, *sc, chain between 1 and 6, repeat from * until hair band is completely covered. I did all of mine with the same amount of chains through out but you can experiment with various combinations.

2 comments:

Ceci said...

Those are cute! I'm always looking for new ways to use up yarn scraps. :)

from the Blog Comment Train

Anonymous said...

I love making these, but I had not thought about using FUN FUR! *THANK YOU!* for sharing that~those are GREAT! (((((HUGS))))) sandi