Google
 

Friday, July 3, 2009

My Garden and Other Stuff I've Been Doing

OK, so what have I been doing? Playing on facebook, gardening and working. I just posted about my patio garden on one of my other blogs if you want to take a look. I've also joined face book, I'm going to be posting a "badge" I think they call it and anyone who wants to friend me over there make sure you tell me your coming from my blog. Unfortunatly, you'll probably learn all my deep down secrets there but what the heck, the more the merrier.

I may have to give up my craft room for a little bit. My baby boy, all six feet and 200 pounds of him, may be moving back in for a little while. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all that yarn and fabric! I guess I better get to work doing some serious stash busting.

No comments: